- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Custom GPC-15M Acoustic-Electric Guitar
Condition 2 - Blemished Mahogany 190839721174
- J21568 005001003 J21568005001003
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Martin Custom GPC-15M acoustic-electric delivers a surprising amount of tone and attitude to your musical performance. Its all-mahogany body gene...Click To Read More About This Product
The Martin Custom GPC-15M acoustic-electric delivers a surprising amount of tone and attitude to your musical performance. Its all-mahogany body generates a pleasing warmth, while at the same time delivering a well-defined, complex midrange and high-end presence. The use of sipo mahogany has been favored by musicians for its rich bottom end and controlled sustain. And when you play this guitar, you will know why mahogany has been the go-to sound for many professional touring and studio musicians.
Grand Performance Body Shape
The Martin Grand Performance Body Shape is a little deeper than your typical 000 or Auditorium body shape. The extra depth gives you added volume, while producing a balanced tone across the entire musical spectrum. The result is a tone that is deeper, fuller, and louder than the traditional 000 shape.
Playability is a must for many of today’s demanding musical styles and Martin has got you covered. The Custom GPC15M features a solid mahogany Modified Low Oval Neck with High Performance Taper for a fast-playing neck that is both comfortable and easy to play. And as a bonus, each guitar receives a computerize PLEK setup for the perfect custom action of each instrument. If you’re a fingerstyle player, singer songwriter, professional, or weekend hobbyist, you are going to love the way this guitar sounds and feels.
The Custom GPC15M come complete with a Fishman F1 Aura+ with 3-band EQ and tuner to accurately represent the guitar's naturally great tones when you plug in. This easy-to-use preamp is easy-to-use and perfect for just about any musical application.
Order this great Martin today!
- Body type: GP-14 Fret
- Cutaway: Single-cutaway
- Top wood: Sipo
- Back & sides: Sipo
- Bracing pattern: Non-Scalloped
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Modified Low Oval with PA taper
- Nut width: 1.75" (44.45mm)
- Fingerboard: East Indian Rosewood
- Neck wood: Select Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.4"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fishman
- Configuration: Undersaddle piezo
- Preamp EQ: 3-band
- Feedback filter: Notch
- Tuner: Yes
- Headstock overlay: None
- Tuning machines: Grover Nickel V97-18NA StaTite, 18:1
- Bridge: East Indian Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Compensated Bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: None
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: Info not available
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.