- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
HD400 Hard Rock Double Cutaway Electric Guitar
Condition 2 - Blemished Black 190839359896
- Write a Review
- #J37163 005001047 J37163005001047
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Mitchell HD400 electric guitar starts with a resonant, double cutaway, basswood body and a thin “C” shape maple neck with either a maple or rosew...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) Modern body design, HSH pickup configuration and Floyd Rose tremolo.
The Mitchell HD400 electric guitar starts with a resonant, double cutaway, basswood body and a thin “C” shape maple neck with either a maple or rosewood fretboard, providing the perfect platform for lead guitar pyrotechnics. The high-output humbucker/single-coil/humbucker configuration features paraffin-dipped ceramic pickups to reduce microphonics and unwanted feedback. And to help you create superior sonic gymnastics with solid tuning stability, the HD400 comes with a licensed Floyd Rose double locking floating tremolo. Plus, its wide/tall jumbo frets make bending and legato phrasing a breeze.
All Mitchell electric guitars receive a complete stateside setup and quality control inspection to ensure exceptional playability. Available with Black (BK) or Transparent Red (TR) with rosewood fretboard, or step up to Lime Green Metallic with maple fretboard (MLG) or optional Ocean Blue with AAA quilt maple veneer top with maple fretboard (MQOB). Case sold separately.
• Modern, resonant double cutaway basswood body and a maple neck with rosewood or maple fretboard
• H/S/H pickup configuration with paraffin-dipped ceramic pickups reduce microphonics and unwanted feedback
• Shallow-C profile, slim-taper neck feels comfortable in any player’s hands
• Deep Bevel Cutaway (DBC) design allows for complete fretboard access
• Licensed Floyd Rose double-locking floating tremolo provides superior tuning stability
• High-tensile strength fretwire for durability and smooth playability
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: (Quilt maple veneer on some finishes)
- Body wood: Basswood
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Thin C
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Rosewood or Maple
- Radius: 15.75 in.
- Fret size: Extra-jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Configuration: HSH
- Neck: Humbucker ceramic
- Middle: Single ceramic
- Bridge: Humbucker ceramic
- Brand: Mitchell
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 5-way
- Coil tap or split: Coil tap positions 2 & 4
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Floyd Rose Licensed
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: High-ratio locking
- Color: Black nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
Make more music with Mitchell. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.