- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
SGD-12 Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar
Condition 1 - Mint Natural
- J00724 004001000 J00724004001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Don't want to ruin your favorite guitar but need a fun kick-around acoustic for when you're passing the time around a campfire? Have a young aspiring...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Super-affordable big-bodied guitar ideal for beginners.
Don't want to ruin your favorite guitar but need a fun kick-around acoustic for when you're passing the time around a campfire? Have a young aspiring musician who needs an entry-level acoustic to hone their chops on? The Savannah SGD-12 gives you a traditional dreadnought body with a lightweight basswood top and Sitka spruce bracing. Its thin C neck makes it easy for players with all hand sizes to move up and down it with ease. Other accoutrements include bound rosewood fingerboard, ivory bound binding, nickel-plated hardware, dot position markers, a simple rosette and black pickguard.
Case sold separately.
- Dreadnought body
- Basswood top with Sitka bracing
- Thin C neck
- 25.4" scale
- 1-11/16" nut width
- Bound rosewood fingerboard
- Ivory body binding
- Nickel-plated hardware
- Natural finish
Pick up the phone or click the link to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.