- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Banshee Mach FR S 6-String Electric Guitar
Condition 2 - Blemished Ember Burst 194744043505
- L72303 005002001 L72303005002001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Schecter Banshee Mach series takes excellence to a whole new level. A reimagined Banshee-shaped body, carved from lightweight swamp ash, is bea...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Floyd Rose-equipped, with bold rock tones
The Schecter Banshee Mach series takes excellence to a whole new level. A reimagined Banshee-shaped body, carved from lightweight swamp ash, is beautifully combined with a flamed maple top. The neck-through-body five-ply roasted maple/purple heart neck is incredibly fast and comfortable and features a compound radius, ultra-thin “U” neck shape, glow in the dark side dot markers, two carbon fiber reinforcement rods, ebony fretboard and 24 X Jumbo stainless steel frets.
Raising the bar to incredible heights are the Lundgren M6 passive humbucker pickups. Lundgren pickups are handwound in Sweden and are amongst the highest quality, best-sounding pickups in the world. The M6 pickups are well known for their high output and clarity, using a combination of unique winding and a ceramic magnet placed under the pickup
- Cutaway | Double cutaway
- Orientation | Right Handed
- Neck Shape | Ultra Thin U
- Nut Width | 1.62 in. (41.3 mm)
- Fretboard | Ebony
- Neck Wood | Roasted Maple
- Scale Length | 25.50
- Number of Frets | 24
- Tuning Machines | Grover
- Number of Strings | 6 String
- Country of Origin | South Korea
Call or click to order today
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.