- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Blackjack SLS C-1 EX-P Electric Guitar
Condition 3 - Scratch and Dent Regular 190839539939
- H80620 006000006 H80620006000006
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Schecter is breaking new musical ground with their Slim Line Series of electric guitars. Designed with an ultra-thin, lighting fast neck and a sleek ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) An extended-scale baritone shred machine armed with Seymour Duncan pickups.
Schecter is breaking new musical ground with their Slim Line Series of electric guitars. Designed with an ultra-thin, lighting fast neck and a sleek contoured body, the Blackjack SLS C-1 EX is armed with Seymour Duncan Full Shred and '59 SH-1N humbucking pickups, a TonePros w/ string-thru body bridge, and Schecter locking tuners. The entire guitar is adorned with black chrome hardware.
3-Piece maple neck
Made with 3 pieces of maple for extra stability. 3-Piece necks can withstand the test of time. Where standard necks may show aging defects from temperature and moisture changes throughout the years, the 3-piece neck will stay nice and straight for a lifetime of playability.
Satin finish and Ultra-Thin profile
The SLS collection features a satin finish neck for lightning fast playing above and below the 12th fret, an ultra-thin neck profile (19mm at 1st fret/ 20mm at 12th fret), and a new Ultra Access neck joint shape for easier access to the last frets.
Ebony has a snappy, crisp attack with the density of maple, but with more brittle grains, oilier pores, and a stronger fundamental tone than maple. It has a tremendous amount of percussive overtones in the pick attack, that mute out shortly thereafter to foster great, long sustain.
Seymour Duncan Full Shred and '59 SH-1N passive pickups
The Full Shred contains double rows of Allen screw pole pieces help fine tune the high end, leaving a tone that's fat and chunky, yet perfectly defined for speed riffs. Seymour Duncan's '59 SH-1N is a classic moderate output humbucker. It's not only great for jazz, but also country, blues, funk, classic rock and heavy rock.
Case sold separately.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Maple
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C thin
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 26.5"
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: Compound
- Fret size: Extra-jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.653" (42mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: 59 SH-1N
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: Full Shred SH-10
- Brand: Seymour Duncan
- Active or passive: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: Push/pull tone control
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, master tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: Coil split
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: String thru body
- Tuning machines: Schector locking
- Color: Black chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Versatile electronics
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: South Korea
The SLS is an exciting and comprehensive collection from Schecter. Call or click to order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.