- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Hellraiser C-1 Electric Guitar
Condition 2 - Blemished Black 190839365224
- Write a Review
- #484197 005001073 484197005001073
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Schecter Hellraiser C-1 is an electric guitar that delivers tones guaranteed to satisfy any metal player. The Hellraiser's mahogany body has an u...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) You're sure to shake the underworld with this metal monster.
The Schecter Hellraiser C-1 is an electric guitar that delivers tones guaranteed to satisfy any metal player. The Hellraiser's mahogany body has an ultra-access cutaway that really lets you get all the way up the 3-piece mahogany neck. The rosewood fretboard on the Hellraiser C-1 has 24 extra-jumbo frets and gothic cross inlays for an edgy look. Active EMG 81TW and 89 humbuckers deliver crushing electric guitar tone. Now you have more options that ever by activating single-coil sounds via push/pull volume knobs.
TonePros Tune-o-matic-style bridge with string-thru-body design makes for stable tuning no matter how hard you play. Binding specifically chosen to complement the finish, Schecter locking tuners, and black chrome hardware round out the Schecter Hellraiser C-1's killer look. Black Cherry finish has a quilted maple top.
Case sold separately.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Mahogany body (Black Cherry finish includes Quilted Maple Top)
- Set, 3-piece mahogany neck with rosewood fretboard
- 24 X-jumbo frets
- 25-1/2" scale
- Ultra-Access cutaway
- EMG active 81TW/89 pickups
- Push/pull knob for single-coil on 81TW
- Volume/volume/tone controls
- 3-way pickup switch
- Schecter locking tuners
- Abalone binding on black cherry and white-finish guitars, gray pearl binding on black-finish guitars
- Gothic cross fretboard inlays
- TonePros Tune-o-matic-style bridge with thru-body design
- Case sold separately
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear