- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Hellraiser C-7 7-String Electric Guitar
Condition 2 - Blemished White 190839360601
- Write a Review
- #484198 005002024 484198005002024
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 7-string Schecter Hellraiser C-7 electric guitar is designed and built for rock-hard rock. The Hellraiser's set neck, 26-1/2" scale, mahogany bod...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) A slaying machine with all the compulsory tools of destruction.
The 7-string Schecter Hellraiser C-7 electric guitar is designed and built for rock-hard rock. The Hellraiser's set neck, 26-1/2" scale, mahogany body, and EMG 707TW humbuckers leave no doubt as to the C-7 guitar's metal credentials. Now you have more options than ever by activating single-coil sounds via push/pull volume knobs. Black hardware, a gloss black finish, and abalone gothic cross markers give the Schecter C-7 a dangerous vibe. Ultra-access neck joint and extra jumbo frets make the Hellraiser C-7 easy to play anywhere on the fretboard.
Case sold separately.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Set-neck construction with ultra-access cutaway
- 26-1/2" scale
- Mahogany body
- Mahogany neck
- Rosewood fingerboard
- 24 extra-jumbo frets
- Gothic cross inlays
- EMG active 707-TW pickups
- 2 Volume with push/pull for single-coils/tone controls
- 3-way pickup switch
- Thru-body TonePros bridge
- Abalone binding
- Schecter locking tuners
- Black chrome hardware
- Case sold separately
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.