- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sun Valley Super Shredder Floyd Rose Electric Guitar
Condition 1 - Mint Satin Black Black Pickguard
- J50209 004002001 J50209004002001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Schecter Sun Valley Super Shredder FR S Electric Guitar offers great value for money. Packed with active electronics and impressive hardware, thi...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Value and style in one great instrument.
The Schecter Sun Valley Super Shredder FR S Electric Guitar offers great value for money. Packed with active electronics and impressive hardware, this model looks great too. It features a mahogany body in a choice of colors and bolt-on maple neck with thin C neck profile. Active EMG bridge pickup and Sustainiac system deliver plenty of tones via versatile controls. An exclusive Floyd Rose Hot Rod locking bridge guarantees precision expression of any nuance or dive-bomb you care to make. Case sold separately.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Thin C
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Maple
- Radius: 14 in.
- Fret size: Extra-jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.62 in. (41.3 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Sustainiac
- Bridge: Retro Active Hot 70
- Brand: EMG
- Active or passive pickups: Active
- Special electronics: Volume/Volume/3-Way (Pickup) Switch/2-Way On-Off Sustainiac Switch/3-Way Sustainiac Mode Switch (Fundamental-Mix-Harmonic)
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Floyd Rose special Hot Rod locking
- Tuning machines: Schecter
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: Indonesia
Put a Schecter in your collection. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.