- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
S6 Spruce Gloss Top Acoustic-Electric Guitar
Condition 2 - Blemished Sunburst 190839361714
- Write a Review
- #J10000 005001004 J10000005001004
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The S6 Sunburst GT, offering entry-level players the opportunity to experience the great feel and superb sound provided by a hand-finished neck, sele...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) An affordable dreadnought built to last.
The S6 Sunburst GT, offering entry-level players the opportunity to experience the great feel and superb sound provided by a hand-finished neck, select solid spruce top, wild cherry back and sides made from a 3-layer lamination of real hard wood and a custom polished finish with a gloss top (GT). Also comes with Fishman Sonitone electronics system with internal soundhole volume and tone controls.
Body type: Dreadnought
Top wood: Select Pressure Tested Solid
Back & sides: Canadian Wild Cherry
Bracing pattern: Info not available
Body finish: Custom Polished
Orientation: Right handed
Neck shape: 16" radius
Nut width: 1.72"
Neck wood: Silverleaf Maple
Scale length: 24.84"
Number of frets: 20
Neck finish: Info not available
Configuration: Not applicable
Preamp EQ: Not applicable
Feedback filter: Not applicable
Tuning machines: Waverly with ebony buttons
Saddle & nut: Compensated Tusq By Graph Tech
Number of strings: 6-string
Special features: Easy to play
Case: Sold separately
Country of origin: Canada
Don't delay, order yours today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.