- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Woodland Pro Folk Mahogany Acoustic Guitar
Condition 3 - Scratch and Dent Regular 888366060612
- Write a Review
- J13532 006000002 J13532006000002
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Ideal for fingerstyle players, the mid-range frequencies and tonal qualities of the Woodland Pro Folk Mahogany is in large part due to its smaller bo...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) Comfortable playing size and design.
Ideal for fingerstyle players, the mid-range frequencies and tonal qualities of the Woodland Pro Folk Mahogany is in large part due to its smaller body size. Featuring all solid wood and a brilliant high-gloss Custom Polished finish, as well as a vintage style slotted headstock and butterbean tuning machines.
- Back and Sides: Solid mahogany
- Top: Spruce (Select Pressure Tested Solid Top)
- Fingerboard and bridge: Rosewood
- Headstock: Slotted vintage style
- Finish: High-Gloss Custom Polished Finish
- Tusq nut and saddle by Graph Tech
- Tuning machines: Butterbean
- Case sold separately
Click or call to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.