- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Clermont Semi-hollow Electric Guitar
Condition 2 - Blemished Aqua Blue 194744104848
- L73914 005001003 L73914005001003
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Supro Clermont guitar is a future/retro-fantasy instrument designed in conjunction with Nashville-based guitarist Ford Thurston. The concept for ...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) A future/retro-fantasy instrument designed in conjunction with guitarist Ford Thurston.
The Supro Clermont guitar is a future/retro-fantasy instrument designed in conjunction with Nashville-based guitarist Ford Thurston. The concept for this guitar originated with the idea of taking a traditional Supro double-cut body shape, and proportionally increasing the body dimensions to match Ted McCarty's groundbreaking semi-hollow 335 design.
The Clermont maple body features a single, stylized "f-hole" on the upper bout and flat-top body with 3-ply binding. A three-piece bound maple neck with 24.75" scale, 12" radius and smooth satin finish is topped off with National-style "bowtie" inlays; and an elegant black "stinger" is featured on the back of an enlarged headstock with 3-per-side Kluson-style tuners. The Clermont is also equipped with a genuine Bigsby B7 vibrato system and roller bridge.
The custom electronics package found on the Clermont features a calibrated pair of mini-humbucker-sized Gold Foil pickups for a crystal-clear, wide-range, single-coil sound. A 3-way toggle switch is joined by individual volume controls for each pickup and a master tone control, all topped with Hofner-style creme/gold "teacup" knobs. The Clermont features a '50s wiring scheme that preserves top-end sparkle when rolling the pickup volumes down, greatly enhancing the range of usable sounds in comparison to typical production guitars.
The Clermont's elegant lines, thoughtful hardware appointments and custom electronics come together to create a world-class, semi-hollow guitar that can handle a wide variety of musical situations from indie rock to surf instrumentals, Western swing and everything in-between. While clearly possessing a unique set of tonal and visual aesthetics, the Clermont's stylish body contours enable the instrument to fit perfectly into a 335-style hardshell case.
- Maple semi-hollow body with center block
- 3-piece maple neck with black satin finish
- 24.75″-scale-length set neck
- Pau ferro fretboard
- National-inspired "bowtie inlays"
- Bigsby B7 vibrato
- Mini-humbucker-sized Gold Foil pickups
- 2x volume control / 1x tone control
- '50s wiring stays bright when volume is rolled off
- "Hofner Tea Cup"-style knobs
A crystal-clear single-coil sound you'll love. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.