- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
JJ325SRC John Jorgenson Signature Acoustic-Electric
Condition 1 - Mint
- 516323 004000000 516323004000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
John wanted increased sensitivity from his instrument. Takamine's answer was scalloped top bracing, a solid spruce top, and bubinga back and sides. A...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Sensitive and dynamic throughout its full range.
John wanted increased sensitivity from his instrument. Takamine's answer was scalloped top bracing, a solid spruce top, and bubinga back and sides. A gloss red stain brings out the beauty of the wood. Top and neck binding and a white pickguard add aesthetic appeal, and a delicately worked abalone rosette is the crowning touch. Features the JJ inlay at the 12th fret. DSP preamp.
- Solid spruce top
- Bubinga back and sides
- Single cutaway body style
- Gloss red stain brings out the beauty of the wood
- Top and neck binding
- Abalone rosette
- JJ inlay at the 12th fret
- DSP pre-amp
Order today and play a signature guitar as distinguished as its namesake.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.