- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Taylor 2006 710ce Limited Cutaway Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Product 514230
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Taylor 2006 710ce Acoustic Electric Guitar is an instrument that will stand out in any collection. The 2006 710ce-LTD boasts Indian rosewood back...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Sumptuous tone, lavish visuals, and equipped for stage work.
The Taylor 2006 710ce Acoustic Electric Guitar is an instrument that will stand out in any collection. The 2006 710ce-LTD boasts Indian rosewood back and sides, topped with Engelmann spruce for sweet and deep tones. It also features lovely flamed maple binding and a distinctive maple back-stripe, a lustrous abalone rosette. With the addition of the Taylor Expression System and a Venetian cutaway, this dreadnought exhibits a rich, full tone with the versatility needed for live performances.
The Taylor dreadnought is a focused guitar with plenty of presence and was known for its booming voice even before Taylor redesigned its bracing for added volume. The classic 710ce is a dreadnought lover's guitar and is now even more assertive.
Using propriety pick-up technology developed at Taylor, the Expression System amplifies your guitar with an unrivaled natural live sound. On-board tone controls provide added flavor, or set flat for an uncolored, exceptionally clean amplified sound.
- Body Style: 6-String dreadnought
- Back & Sides: Indian Rosewood
- Top: Engelmann Spruce
- Rosette: Abalone
- Neck: Tropical American Mahogany
- Fretboard: Ebony with Binding
- Fretboard Inlay: abalone Dots
- Headstock Overlay: Indian Rosewood
- Binding: Flamed Maple
- Bridge: Ebony
- Nut and Saddle: Tusq
- Pickguard: Tortoise Shell
- Tuning Machines: Gold-Plated Taylor Tuners
- Strings: Elixir Medium Gauge Strings with Nanoweb Coating
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Neck Width at Nut: 1-3/4"
- No. of frets: 20
- Bracing: Standard II (Forward Shifted Pattern W/Relief Rout)
- Finish: Gloss
- Electronics: Taylor Expression System
- Body Width: 16"
- Body Depth: 4-5/8"
- Body Length: 20"
- Overall Length: 41"
- Case: Taylor Deluxe Hardshell