- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Taylor K16ce Left-Handed Grand Symphony Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Product 482266
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The left-handed Taylor K16ce Grand Symphony is a cutaway acoustic-electric guitar that features a Sitka spruce top and gorgeous koa back and sides. A...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
This left-handed grand symphony is stage ready and has Taylor quality throughout.
The left-handed Taylor K16ce Grand Symphony is a cutaway acoustic-electric guitar that features a Sitka spruce top and gorgeous koa back and sides. Appointments of the K16ce guitar include gold-plated hardware, an abalone rosette, Koa series "Outline" fingerboard inlays, and maple binding. The K16ce Grand Symphony is a performance-ready guitar, with a Venetian cutaway and Taylor's Expression System electronics.
Though you might see similarities to a Grand Auditorium guitar, the Taylor Grand Symphony is unique in both sound and shape. Significant changes in the K16ce guitar's geometry yield a deeper more piano-like bass. A wider lower bout and higher, wider waist return ample volume and low-end sustain in symphony with fuller mids and balanced highs.
Designed to faithfully reproduce your guitar's native tone, the Expression System utilizes patented Dynamic Sensors to capture top and string vibration like never before. Created in partnership with renowned audio pioneer, Rupert Neve, the Taylor ES is seamlessly integrated into the design of the guitar from the ground up. Onboard tone controls provide added flavor, or set flat for an uncolored, exceptionally clean amplified sound.
The finish used to create the Taylor K16ce guitar's lustrous gloss top, back, and sides was developed at Taylor for maximum durability and resistance to cold-checking. This ultraviolet-cured finish is also more environmentally friendly than traditional lacquer finishes.
- Type/Shape: 6-String Grand Symphony Left-handed
- Back & Sides: Hawaiian Koa
- Top: Sitka Spruce
- Soundhole Rosette: Abalone
- Neck: Tropical American Mahogany
- Fretboard: Ebony with Binding
- Fretboard Inlay: Koa series "Outline"
- Headstock overlay: Ebony
- Binding: Maple
- Bridge: Ebony
- Nut & Saddle: Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Gold-plated Taylor Tuners
- Strings: Elixir® Light Gauge Strings with NANOWEB® Coating
- Hardward:Taylor Gold-plated
- Scale Length: 25 1/2 Inches
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Neck Width at Nut: 1 3/4 Inches
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fretboard Radius: 15 Inches
- Bracing: Standard II (Forward Shifted Pattern With Relief Rout)
- Finish: Gloss
- Color Options: Natural
- Cutaway: Venetian
- Electronics: Taylor Expressions system„¢
- Left-Handed: Available; No Charge
- Body Width: 16 1/4" inches
- Body Depth: 4 5/8"
- Body Length: 20"
- Overall Length: 41"
- Case: GS Series Deluxe Hardshell
Koa wood adds exotic visuals to this stunning acoustic-electric. Order today.