- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
LH-304T Thinbody Archtop Cutway HH Electric Guitar
Condition 2 - Blemished Vintage Sunburst 190839233516
- #J44086 005002003 J44086005002003
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 304 is a fully hollow, extremely lively, single-cutaway archtop with a 1-1/2 in. body depth and classic 16 in. lower bout. The Florentine cutaway...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Retro flair, vintage sound and modern playability.
The 304 is a fully hollow, extremely lively, single-cutaway archtop with a 1-1/2 in. body depth and classic 16 in. lower bout. The Florentine cutaway was a classic 1960 design element added to thinbody archtops, allowing greater access to the upper frets. The dual humbucker pickup design covers a full range of tones in either bridge or neck positions - from clean and jazzy to crunchy and overdriven.
Thanks to the 1-11/16 in. nut width and 24-3/4 in. scale, electric players will feel comfortable from the first note. The maple top, back and sides, and comfortable C-shape mahogany neck provide the ideal foundation for a great-sounding guitar that turns heads with tons of retro style. As players look deeper into history to revive classic designs, the “forgotten vintage” style of these 1960's-influenced instruments are finding their way to stages everywhere.
From smoother acoustic tones to aggressive power chords, The Loar thinbody archtops deliver style, elegance and power for players who want true vintage inspiration in an impressive package. Case sold separately.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Hollow body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Maple
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C thin
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: Not specified
- Fret size: Medium
- Number of frets: 19
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Humbucker
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: Humbucker
- Brand: The Loar
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Trapeze
- Tuning machines: Kluson
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
Enjoy vintage style and sound with modern playability. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.