- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Camper Series CS10 Acoustic Travel Guitar
Condition 1 - Mint Satin Natural
- L43741 004001000 L43741004001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The CS-10 has a solid Engleman spruce top, which is snappy and reactive. Then there’s warm, rich okoume back and sides with lacewood veneer. Together...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Serenade your fellow campers with this sweet little guitar.
The CS-10 has a solid Engleman spruce top, which is snappy and reactive. Then there’s warm, rich okoume back and sides with lacewood veneer. Together they make the CS-10 tonally balanced. It’s also got an arched back for added boom-boom and comfort.
Appointments include pearloid dots, Traveler “bug” at the 12th, black binding, an embossed logo on the headstock, and a super smooth satin mahogany neck. Includes gig bag.
- 22.15 inch scale length
- Solid Engleman Spruce top
- Okoume back & sides w/Lacewood veneer
- Weighs only 2 lbs. 13 oz.
- Free gig bag included
Don't go camping without one. Order today.
- Binding: Black abs
- Body: Okoume back & sides with lacewood veneer
- Body width: 12 in.
- Construction: Set-neck
- Electronics: None
- Fingerboard: Blackwood
- Fingerboard inlays: Pearloid dots. traveler guitar logo at 12th fret
- Finish: Satin clear
- Frets: 20 medium
- Gig bag LxWxH: 35 x 13.5 x 5 (in.)
- Hardware: Chrome 14:1 gear ratio (closed gear) with black buttons
- Neck: Nato
- Neck radius: 12 in.
- Neck width at nut: 1.66 in.
- Overall depth: 4 in.
- Overall length: 33.5 in.
- Scale length: 22.15 in.
- Strings: D’Addario EJ-26
- Top: Solid Engleman spruce
- Weight: 2 lbs. 13 oz.
- Weight in gig bag: 3 lbs. 13 oz.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.