- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
EC-1 Limited Edition Travel Electric Guitar
Condition 1 - Mint Black Satin
- J30200 004002000 J30200004002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Guitar making pioneers ESP and Traveler Guitar have formed an unprecedented partnership in order to bring you The Traveler Guitar LTD EC-1, a full 24...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Incredible ESP vibe in a Traveler Guitar.
Guitar making pioneers ESP and Traveler Guitar have formed an unprecedented partnership in order to bring you The Traveler Guitar LTD EC-1, a full 24 ¾-inch scale electric travel guitar based on LTD’s best-selling EC series. With slick, LTD-inspired appointments and Traveler Guitar’s innovative engineering, this guitar is the perfect travel companion for ESP players.
The ESP-designed ALH-200B active humbucker provides powerful drive and articulate tone, while the visual appointments offer tons of vibe. The Traveler Guitar LTD EC-1 has a carved arch-top Mahogany body, locking tuning machines, black anodized hardware, a beveled neck/ heel for easy access to high frets, an adjustable tune-o-matic style bridge, 6-ply binding, a bound neck, and LTD-style fingerboard inlays.
Traveler’s proprietary In-Body Tuning System uses standard tuning machines relocated into the body, eliminating the need for a headstock. As a result, you’ll have the same full-scale playing experience you’re used to on an instrument that’s 24% shorter and 29% percent lighter than a comparable full-sized guitar.
The Traveler Guitar V2 headphone amplifier is built in, allowing you to shred at full volume without waking the neighbors. Cycle through clean, boost, overdrive and distortion tones using the custom tap-pot and listen through headphones or plug into your favorite amp. The guitar is also equipped with an aux-in so you can connect your mobile device and play along with your favorite tracks.
The Traveler Guitar LTD EC-1 is the perfect solution for traveling players looking for a modern, high-gain guitar that’s compact and comfortable. Fits easily in airline overhead compartments in the included Deluxe Gig Bag.
- Scale Length: 24 3/4 in.
- Electronics: Custom Headphone Amp, Tone control, Clean/Boost/Overdrive/Distortion settings, 1/8″ Aux-in
- Pickup(s): Full Size ESP Designed ALH-200B Active Humbucker
- Body: Carved Top Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Construction: Bolt-on
- Finish: White Gloss
- Binding: 6 Ply Cream/Black
- Fingerboard: Ebonized Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlays: LTD Style Pearloid
- Frets: 22 Jumbo
- Hardware: Locking Black Anodized 14:1 Gear Ratio (Closed gear)
- Neck Width at Nut: 1 5/8 in.
- Strings: D’Addario EXL110
- Overall Length: 30 in.
- Overall Depth: 2 3/4 in.
- Body Thickness: 1 5/8 in.
- Body Width: 10 1/2 in.
- Gig Bag LxWxH: 31 1/2 x 13 x 4 1/2 (in.)
- Weight: 5 lbs. 4 oz.
- Weight in Gig Bag: 7 lbs. 4 oz.
- Audio Output: Standard 1/4 in. jack, 1/8 in. Headphone out
- Instrument Input: 1/8 in. aux-in
- Batteries: 2 x AAA for Headphone Amp, 1 x 9V for Active Humbucker
- Model #: LTD EC-1
You CAN take it with you. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.