- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Escape Classical Nylon-String Acoustic-Electric Guitar
Condition 1 - Mint Natural
- Write a Review
- J00736 004001000 J00736004001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With its onboard electronics and high-end visual appointments, the Traveler Guitar Escape Classical is a full-scale, nylon-string acoustic/electric t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) A full-scale guitar with sophisticated electronics that takes up minimal space.
With its onboard electronics and high-end visual appointments, the Traveler Guitar Escape Classical is a full-scale, nylon-string acoustic/electric travel guitar for the discriminating player. The Escape Classical features advanced electronics, including a built-in tuner and headphone amplifier with 1/8 aux-in so you can jam along with your mp3 player. Its gloss-finished, solid alder body features a cedar top with a laser-etched rosette and wood binding. Weighing just 4 pounds 11 ounces and measuring only 29 1/2 in length, the Escape Classical fits into an included deluxe gig bag and stows neatly in airline overhead bins.
Built-in headphone amplifier with 1/8 aux-in
Gloss-finished cedar top on alder body
Wood binding, laser-etched rosette
Deluxe gig bag included
Improve your nylon-string chops wherever you are. Order today.
Fingerboard: Ebonized Rosewood
Frets: 21 Medium
Scale Length: 25 ½ in.
Fingerboard Inlays: Side only
Neck Width at Nut: 1 15/16 in.
Body Width: 10 ¾ in.
Body Thickness: 1 5/8 in.
Overall Depth: 2 1/8 in.
Weight: 4 lbs. 9 oz.
Electronics: Shadow headphone preamp with 1/8" Aux-in and built-in tuner
Hardware: 16:1 open gear, pearloid
Finish: Natural Gloss Finish
Strings: D'Addario EJ-45
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.