- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Traveler Guitar Pro-Series Mod-X Hybrid Electric Travel Guitar
- Product J22975
The Pro-Series Mod-X is an updated version of Traveler Guitars first instrument which remains a standard of innovation and design for travel guitars....Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The modernized version of the first Traveler Guitar.
The Pro-Series Mod-X is an updated version of Traveler Guitars first instrument which remains a standard of innovation and design for travel guitars. Equipped with a custom adjustable bridge with embedded piezo pickup and a high output dual-coil electric pickup with coil split switch to achieve single coil or humbucker tones, this guitar can explore vast sonic territory.
Its 24-¾" scale neck-through body sounds great through acoustic and electric amplifiers, and its sonic verstility will allow you to use it in almost any setting. The lap-rest is able to be stowed for storage and the arm-rest is removable, allowing the guitar to fit easily in an airline overhead compartment.
Unparalleled portable sonic versatility. Inspired by the very first Traveler Guitar ever made, the Pro-Series Mod-X is the most versatile hybrid electric and acoustic travel guitar weve ever made. The Mod-X is equipped with a dual-rail humbucker with coil split switchand, for even more tone options, its also got an under-saddle piezo acoustic pickup, which you can use by itself or by blending with the humbucker.
Its 24-¾" scale neck-through body sounds great through acoustic and electric amplifiers, and its versatility makes it the only guitar you need to take with you. Includes removable lap rest and upper-arm support for comfort during play and portability while traveling. Comes with deluxe gig bag and fits in airline overhead compartments.
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- Electronics: 3-way pickup selector, Volume/Blend/Volume
- Pickup(s): Traveler Guitar Adjustable Bridge Piezo Pickup and Alnico Dual-Coil
- Body: Eastern American Hard Maple
- Neck: Eastern American Hard Maple
- Construction: Neck-through-body
- Finish: Black Satin Finish
- Fingerboard: Ebonized Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlays: Vintage Clay Dots
- Frets: 22 Medium
- Hardware: Chrome 14:1 Gear ratio (Closed gear)
- Neck Width at Nut: 1-3/4"
- Strings: D™Addario EXL110
- Overall Length: 28"
- Overall Depth: 2"
- Body Thickness: 1-1/2"
- Body Width: 5-1/4" (Lap-rest and arm-rest stowed)
- Gig Bag (LxWxH): 30" x 9-1/2" x 4-1/2"
- Weight: 4 lb. 1 oz.
- Weight in Gig Bag: 4 lb. 12 oz.
- Audio Output: Standard 1/4" jack
- Model #: PRO MODX
Keep your musical soul in shape wherever you are. Order today.