- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ortega R121 Family Series 1/2 Size Classical Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L37780 000001000 L37780000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Ortega Guitars Family Series Guitars are designed to fit the needs of everyone at every age and every skill level. With a large selection you wil...Click To Read More About This Product
Impressive features and value.
The Ortega Guitars Family Series Guitars are designed to fit the needs of everyone at every age and every skill level. With a large selection you will find all body sizes from quarter to full size with choices in color options and neck widths, including this R121 1/2 Size Classical guitar. which features a spruce top, mahogany body and neck, and walnut fingerboard and bridge.
Includes gig bag.
Get a nylon string that's a joy to play. Order today.
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Body type: 1/2 Size Classical
- Body depth: Reduced
- Top wood: Spruce
- Back & sides: Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Fan
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Nut width: 2.04" (52 mm)
- Neck Shape: Slim
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Spanish heel
- Fingerboard: Walnut
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Number of frets: 19
- Truss rod: Yes
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Headstock overlay: Not specified
- Tuning machines: Chrome plated
- Rosette: Multi-colored
- Bridge: Walnut
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: 12-Hole Bridge: Provides a greater break angle for a cleaner, crisper sound and faster string replacement
- Case: Gig bag
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.