- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Paoletti Guitars Nancy Wine SS Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L68802 000001000 L68802000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Here is a Paoletti Nancy Wine Series, which features their signature 130-150 year old reclaimed chestnut body, mahogany neck, teak fretboard, brass p...Click To Read More About This Product
Impressive style made of aged chestnut.
Here is a Paoletti Nancy Wine Series, which features their signature 130-150 year old reclaimed chestnut body, mahogany neck, teak fretboard, brass pickguard OEM design, and Paoletti Nancy '60s pickups, specifically designed to let chestnut express all its qualities. Includes hardshell case and signed COA. Made in Italy.
Strap on some Italian mojo. Order today.
- Body Type: Single Cutaway
- Top wood: Chestnut
- Body wood: Chestnut
- Body finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck shape: C
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Teak
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Medium-jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width/material: 1.66 in. (42.3 mm)
- Configuration: SS
- Neck: Proprietary Single Coil
- Bridge: Proprietary Single Coil
- Control layout: Volume, Tone
- Pickup switch: 3-Way
- Bridge type: Fixed Bridge
- Bridge design: Individual saddle
- Tuning machines: Kluson deluxe
- Number of strings: 6 String
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Orientation: Right handed
- Country of Origin: Italy
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.