- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Parker Guitars Four Seasons Ltd Run Spring Fly Mojo Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Product 501272
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Parker Guitars Spring Fly Mojo is a limited edition electric guitar that features a high quality pearl white paint job on a mahogany body with go...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A one-of-a-kind cutting-edge guitar that can do it all with style and comfort.
The Parker Guitars Spring Fly Mojo is a limited edition electric guitar that features a high quality pearl white paint job on a mahogany body with gold hardware. Part of the Parker Four Seasons collection, the Parker Fly Mojo Spring is limited to only 25 pieces. Comes complete with a signed certificate of authenticity and an upgraded leather bound case. The Parker Four Seans Spring Fly Mojo guitar is a true collector's piece.
The Parker Mojo guitar is an amazing combination of craftsmanship technology, soul, and art. The Mojo features a neck-through design with a composite reinforced carved multiple finger joint for better tone and sustain. The Mojo guitar's 24 hardened stainless steel frets won't wear out. The Mojo stays in tune and intonation longer and is not susceptible to temperature or humidity changes.
The Fly Mojo has unsurpassed electronics. Equipped with Seymour Duncan pickups with coil tapping, the Fly Mojo guitar delivers a wide variety of sounds”everything from thick and edgy tone to warmth that only Parker can deliver. An active custom Fishman Stereo Preamp produces incredible acoustic tones.
The versatile and unique Parker Fly tremolo system can be set up in three different ways.
¢Locked down - for no tremolo use and alternate tunings,
¢Bend down only - for vintage style tremolo use.
¢Fully floating - for total control.
- Carved Mahogany body and Mahogany neck, Pearl white color
- Parker custom-cast aluminum vibrato bridge, stainless steel saddles, Gold colored
- Seymour Duncan Jazz (bridge) and JB (neck) magnetic pickups
- 3-way mag pickup selection with push-pull coil tap
- Custom Fishman piezos and stereo voltage-doubled pre-amp
- Custom Parker vibrato system
- Limited Edition of 25
- 5 lb
- Made in the USA
- Wood: Mahogany
- Construction: Solid one piece
- Finish: Polyurethane, Pearl White
- Bridge: Parker custom cast aluminum vibrato bridge, Stainless steel saddles, gold colored.
- Vibrato System: Custom flat spring with balance adjustment, 3-mode step stop: fixed, bend down only. or floating
- Wood: Mahogany
- Neck Design: Solid one piece with carbon-glass-epoxy reinforcement
- Neck-Body Joint: Reinforced carved multiple finger joint
- Scale: 25.5"
- # of Frets: 24 Frets
- Fret Material: Hardened stainless steel
- Fret Size: .045" high, .095" wide
- Fret Board: Carbon-Glass-Epoxy .020" composite
- Fretboard Shape: 10"-13" conical form
- Neck Shape: Width: wide Thickness: reg.
- Finish: Polyurethane
- Nut: GraphTech
- Nut Width: 1.68"
- String Spacing: Bridge: 2.14" Nut: 1.43"
- Truss Rod: Dual function truss rod
- Tuners: Sperzel locking
- Mag Pickups: Seymour Duncan Jazz (neck) and JB (bridge)
- Mag. Config: Number: 2 Config: HH
- Mag. PU Select: 3 way with push/pull coil tap
- Piezo System: 6-element Fishman piezo
- PreAmp/Mixer: New and Improved Active Custom Fishman stereo preamp
- Other Controls: Mag volume, Mag tone /w push-pull coil tap Piezo volume, Mag/Piezo 3 way selector
- Output: Split stereo or summed mono; "Smart Switching" jack
- Weight: 5 pounds
- Strings: D'Addario EXL 120, .009" - .042"
- Other Features: Limited Edition of 25, Certificate of Authenticity
- Case/Bag: Parker Fly custom hard case