- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
PRS 35th Anniversary Custom 24 with 10-Top and Pattern Thin Neck Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L71017 000004000 L71017000004000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Since 1985, Paul Reed Smith and the crew at PRS Guitars have been pushing the envelope of innovation and precision in luthiery. To celebrate 35 years...Click To Read More About This Product
Celebrate 35 years of PRS with this special Custom 24.
Since 1985, Paul Reed Smith and the crew at PRS Guitars have been pushing the envelope of innovation and precision in luthiery. To celebrate 35 years of outstanding excellence, PRS has created a limited-edition version of the guitar that started it all, the Custom 24. Never content to leave an instrument unimproved, this guitar takes that foundational elements and rolls in some of the refinements from the Paul's Guitar, to make an incredibly versatile instrument that you'll treasure for the rest of your life.
Private Reserve Guitars by Musician's Friend are your gateway to some of the world's most exclusive, hand-built, custom and semi-custom instruments. This carefully curated collection of spectacular guitars and basses contains many extremely limited-edition and unique one-off instruments that you won't find anywhere else. The world's major custom shops are represented here, as well as many top-flight small builders and individual luthiers. Our PRG associates are specially trained to provide you with detailed information about any guitar in the collection, so you can be sure you're choosing the special instrument that's perfect for you. Call now, and have the instrument of your dreams in your hands as soon as tomorrow.
- Gloss-finished carved, figured maple 10 Top on mahogany body
- 25"-scale mahogany neck, 24-fret rosewood fingerboard
- PRS TCI-tuned 85/15 humbuckers with coil-taps, 3-way switch
- PRS Gen III tremolo, Phase III locking tuners
Call your gear advisor for complete details on individual instruments.
- Body shape: Double Cutaway
- Body type: Solid Body
- Top wood: Figured Maple 10 Top
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Neck shape: Pattern Thin
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 25"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 10"
- Fret size: Standard
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Birds
- Nut width/material: 1.65 in. (42 mm) Proprietary
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Proprietary Humbucker
- Bridge: Proprietary Humbucker
- Control layout: Master volume Master tone
- Pickup switch: 3-Way
- Special electronics: Dual Coil-tap switches
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: 6-point tremolo
- Tuning machines: Open-gear Locking
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Orientation: Right Handed
- Country of Origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.