Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
35th Anniversary Custom 24 with Pattern Thin Neck Electric Guitarfalse false
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.
Celebrate 35 years of PRS with this special Custom 24.
Private Reserve Guitars by Musician's Friend are your gateway to some of the world's most exclusive, hand-built, custom and semi-custom instruments. This carefully curated collection of spectacular guitars and basses contains many extremely limited-edition and unique one-off instruments that you won't find anywhere else. The world's major custom shops are represented here, as well as many top-flight small builders and individual luthiers. Our PRG associates are specially trained to provide you with detailed information about any guitar in the collection, so you can be sure you're choosing the special instrument that's perfect for you. Call now, and have the instrument of your dreams in your hands as soon as tomorrow.
- Gloss-finished carved, figured maple top on mahogany body
- 25"-scale mahogany neck, 24-fret rosewood fingerboard
- PRS TCI-tuned 85/15 humbuckers with coil-taps, 3-way switch
- PRS Gen III tremolo, Phase III locking tuners
Call your gear advisor for complete details on individual instruments.
35th Anniversary Custom 24 with Pattern Thin Neck Electric Guitar Specifications:Body
- Body shape: Double Cutaway
- Body type: Solid Body
- Top wood: Figured Maple
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Neck shape: Pattern Thin
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 25"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 10"
- Fret size: Standard
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Birds
- Nut width/material: 1.65 in. (42 mm) Proprietary
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Proprietary Humbucker
- Bridge: Proprietary Humbucker
- Control layout: Master volume Master tone
- Pickup switch: 3-Way
- Special electronics: Dual Coil-tap switches
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: 6-point tremolo
- Tuning machines: Open-gear Locking
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Orientation: Right Handed
- Country of Origin: United States
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.