- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
PRS Custom 22 Piezo Electric Guitar
Fire Red Burst
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J50454 000007000 J50454000007000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Custom 22 Piezo provides musicians the versatility of wielding both acoustic and electric guitar tones in one instrument. PRS and LR Baggs partne...Click To Read More About This Product
The versatility of acoustic and electric guitar tones in one instrument.
The Custom 22 Piezo provides musicians the versatility of wielding both acoustic and electric guitar tones in one instrument. PRS and LR Baggs partnered more than a decade ago to design the piezo system found in PRS’s original hollowbody models. The new system retains the same circuit design as the original, maintaining tonal authenticity and real world practicality.
There are two output jacks on the Custom 22 Piezo, allowing guitarists to plug into their favorite electric or acoustic guitar amp or DI into a soundboard. By utilizing the separate blend control, the tone of the 85/15 pickups can also be combined with acoustic sounds through a single output.
The Custom 22 Piezo comes standard with a figured maple top, mahogany back, mahogany neck with a 22 fret rosewood fingerboard, and a redesigned PRS/LR Baggs piezo system. Includes hardshell case.
Pickup Switching Positions
Position One: Bridge humbucker
Position Two: Bridge humbucker with neck singlecoil, in parallel
Position Three: Bridge and neck humbuckers
Position Four: Neck singlecoil with bridge singlecoil, in parallel
Position Five: Neck humbucker
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Carved Maple
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Pattern regular
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 25 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 10 in.
- Fret size: Medium
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Birds
- Nut width: 1.65 in. (42 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: 85/15
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: 85/15
- Brand: PRS
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: Piezo preamp
- Control layout: Master volume, tone, piezo blend control
- Pickup switch: 5-way, and 3-way (piezo/magnetic)
- Coil tap or split: Coil split
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: PRS piezo tremolo
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Phase III locking
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Get the PRS you deserve. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.