- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
PRS Custom 24 Quilted Top Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Product H88538
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Custom 24 is the quintessential PRS guitar. This iconic instrument was the first model that Paul Reed Smith brought to the public at PRS Guitars™...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The original PRS solidbody upgraded with modern refinements.
The Custom 24 is the quintessential PRS guitar. This iconic instrument was the first model that Paul Reed Smith brought to the public at PRS Guitars™ first Winter NAMM show in 1985 and has been a top seller ever since.
For 2014, the Custom 24 features PRS' patented tremolo system, new maple top colors, a rosewood headstock veneer with inlaid œPaul Reed Smith signature, and PRS' 59/09 treble and bass pickups.
Pickup Switching Positions:
Position One: Bridge humbucker
Position Two: Bridge humbucker with neck singlecoil, in parallel
Position Three: Bridge and neck humbuckers
Position Four: Neck singlecoil with bridge singlecoil, in parallel
Position Five: Neck humbucker
Pattern Regular Neck Shape
Neck shapes have always been a high priority and a hallmark of quality. A guitar should feel comfortable, like œhome, as soon as you pick it up, and the neck is paramount to that connection. The new œPattern Regular neck shape is similar to the traditional PRS regular neck found on guitars made in the late 80' at PRS' former Virginia Avenue location. This new neck shape reflects modern tooling and programming that allows PRS to even more precisely shape and consistently reproduce their necks.
- Carved quilt maple top and mahogany back
- Mahogany neck with pattern regular neck shape and rosewood fretboard
- 59/09 humbuckers and 5-way switch
- Hybrid hardware including PRS tremolo and locking tuners
- Includes case
This is one PRSweet guitar. Order today.
- Top Wood: Carved Figured Maple (Quilt)
- Back Wood: Mahogany
- Number of Frets: 24
- Scale Length: 25"
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Fretboard Wood: Rosewood
- Neck Shape: Pattern Regular
- Fretboard Inlays: Birds
- Headstock Inlay: Rosewood Veneer with Inlaid Signature
- Bridge: PRS Tremolo
- Tuners: PRS Phase III Locking Tuners
- Truss Rod Cover: "Custom"
- Hardware Type: Hybrid
- Treble Pickup: Covered 59/09 Treble
- Bass Pickup: Covered 59/09 Bass
- Pickup Switching: Volume and Tone Control with 5-Way Blade Switch