- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
PRS Dustie Waring CE24 Floyd Limited Edition Electric Guitar
Waring Burst Satin
- Write a Review
- #L01422 000001000 L01422000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The progressive metal band Between the Buried and Me has a sound that is both heavy and melodic, lush and menacing. It is this demand for versatility...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Signature sound and style.
The progressive metal band Between the Buried and Me has a sound that is both heavy and melodic, lush and menacing. It is this demand for versatility without sacrifice that led to the development of guitarist Dustie Waring’s latest PRS signature model: the DW CE 24 “Floyd.”
This model starts with the PRS CE bolt-on platform and includes a satin-finished maple neck, maple fretboard, a slightly modified Pattern Thin neck carve (Waring’s carve is slightly thinner front to back), and Floyd Rose tremolo system.
The pickups and electronics are also unique to Waring’s signature axe. The pickups are Waring’s signature Mojotone “DW Tomahawk” pickups. Made with a blend of Ceramic and Alnico magnets and a special winding technique, DW Tomahawks have plenty of output and big bottom end while remaining articulate and clear - a unique quality for high gain pickups.
Paired with a volume and tone control and 5-way blade pickup selector that have been shifted slightly to allow plenty of room to work the tremolo, the DW CE 24 “Floyd” is comfortable, fun, and inspiring to play. Includes gig bag.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Maple
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Dustie Waring (Pattern Thin, but slightly thinner front to back)
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Maple
- Radius: 10 in.
- Fret size: Medium
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Birds
- Nut width: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm)
- Configuration: HSS
- Neck: DW Tomahawk
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: DW Tomahawk
- Brand: Mojotone
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 5-way
- Coil tap or split: Coil split
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Floyd Rose tremolo with locking nut
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: PRS phase III locking
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Gig bag
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Explore new horizons with this special signature PRS. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.