- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
PRS Hollowbody II Flame Maple Top Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Product H87189
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With brilliant acoustics and a vast array of tones, the Hollowbody II has been a constant favorite in our dynamic lineup of semi-hollow instruments. ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
A gorgeous semi-hollowbody with carved top & back, dual humbuckers and a piezo bridge.
With brilliant acoustics and a vast array of tones, the Hollowbody II has been a constant favorite in our dynamic lineup of semi-hollow instruments. The combination of the maple top and back with mahogany sides provides tonal clarity and extraordinary resonance.
The Hollowbody II features a V12 finish, a Pattern neck and 57/08 pickups. The PRS/L.R. Baggs Piezo System comes standard, allowing you to plug into your PA or recording console and your amp at the same time.
- Semi-hollowbody design
- Carved flamed maple top and back with mahogany sides
- V12 finish
- Pattern neck with rosewood fretboard
- Bird inlays
- 57/08 pickups
- PRS/L.R. Baggs Piezo System
- Nickel hardware
- Includes case
This is one PRSweet guitar. Order today.
- Top Wood: Carved Flamed Maple
- Side Wood: Mahogany
- Back Wood: Carved Flamed Maple
- Finish: V12
- Number of Frets: 22
- Scale Length: 25"
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Fretboard Wood: Rosewood
- Neck Shape: Pattern
- Fretboard Inlays: Birds
- Bridge: PRS Piezo Stoptail
- Tuners: PRS Phase III Locking Tuners
- Truss Rod Cover: "HB II"
- Hardware Type: Nickel
- Treble Pickup: 57/08 Treble
- Bass Pickup: 57/08 Bass
- Pickup Switching: Volume and Tone Control with 3-Way Toggle Pickup Selector and L.R. Baggs/PRS Piezo Pickup System