- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
PRS Private Stock McCarty 594 Hollowbody II Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L44883 000001000 L44883000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Private Stock Hollowbody II 594 Limited Edition brings a new set of features to one of PRS's most beloved models–the Hollowbody II. With fully ...Click To Read More About This Product
An exquisite combination of wood, metal and design.
The Private Stock Hollowbody II 594 Limited Edition brings a new set of features to one of PRS's most beloved models–the Hollowbody II.
With fully hollow build construction, the Hollowbody II is a resonant guitar with warm, woody tone. 58/15 LT pickups ensure that these guitars sound exceptionally clear and musical, and volume and push/pull tone controls for each pickup offer plenty of versatility.
The detailed additions of a two-piece bridge, 24.594 in. scale length, and Pattern Vintage neck carve impart old-school character to this already classic instrument.
Dressed up with stunning purfling, inlays, and figured maple tops and backs, these limited-edition instruments are as stunning to look at as they are to hear.
Only 60 Private Stock Hollowbody II 594 instruments will be made. Search our site by its name and you'll find the one with the woodgrain and color that's right for you. Includes hardshell case.
- Semi-hollow design features curly maple top and back with Blue Paua purfling
- Pattern Vintage Brazilian rosewood neck and fingerboard
- Dual PRS 58/15 LT humbuckers with push-pull tone controls for single-coil tones
- Gold/nickel hardware includes PRS 2-piece bridge and Phase III locking tuners
This might be the one you've been waiting for. Order today.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Semi-hollow or chambered body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top and back wood: Curly maple with Blue Paua purfling along the contour
- Side wood: African Mahogany
- Body finish: DGT Nitro
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Pattern Vintage
- Neck wood: Brazilian Rosewood
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.594 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Nitro
- Material: Brazilian Rosewood with curly maple binding
- Radius: 10 in.
- Fret size: Medium
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Agoya Birds with Blue Paua outlines and Blue Paua purfling
- Nut width/material 1.687 in. (42.8 mm) Bone
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: 58/15 LT bass
- Bridge: 58/15 LT treble
- Brand: PRS
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Special electronics: Push/pull tone controls for single-coil sound
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: Yes
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: PRS adjustable
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Phase III locking
- Color: Gold/Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Tonewoods
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.