- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
PRS S2 Singlecut Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Product J04682
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The PRS S2 Singlecut boasts a classic body shape and the tried-and-true combination of mahogany, maple, and rosewood. This vintage-style humbucking g...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Made in Maryland with a figured maple top and pattern regular neck.
The PRS S2 Singlecut boasts a classic body shape and the tried-and-true combination of mahogany, maple, and rosewood. This vintage-style humbucking guitar has a unique voice with pickups that are voiced to retain clarity and precision whether playing lead or rhythm. A solid instrument, the PRS S2 Singlecut is gig-ready and able to take anything you throw at it.
- Figured maple top with mahogany back wood
- Mahogany neck with rosewood fretboard and bird inlays
- Pattern regular neck shape with 25" scale and 22 frets
- S2 #7 treble and bass pickups
- Volume and Push/Pull tone control with 3-way blade pickup switch
- S2 stoptail bridge and locking tuners
- Nickel hardware
- Includes gig bag
- Top Wood: Figured Maple
- Back Wood: Mahogany
- Number of Frets: 22
- Scale Length: 25"
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Fretboard Wood: Rosewood
- Neck Shape: Pattern Regular
- Fretboard Inlays: PRS S2 Birds
- Bridge: PRS S2 Stoptail
- Tuners: PRS S2 Locking Tuners
- Truss Rod Cover: "SC 250"
- Hardware Type: Nickel
- Treble Pickup: PRS S2 #7 Treble
- Bass Pickup: PRS S2 #7 Bass
- Pickup Switching: Volume and 2 Push/Pull Tone Controls with 3-Way Toggle Switch On Upper Bout