- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
PRS S2 Standard 24 Electric Guitar
Vintage Cherry Black Pickguard
- Write a Review
- #J50426 000009001 J50426000009001
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The PRS S2 Standard 24, available in either gloss or satin finishes, has a thin, hard nitro finish that gives this instrument a wonderful resonance a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A stripped-down look with powerful tone.
The PRS S2 Standard 24, available in either gloss or satin finishes, has a thin, hard nitro finish that gives this instrument a wonderful resonance and an open clarity that’s noticeable even when unplugged. The 85/15 "S" pickups are ready to befriend whatever genre you feel like playing at tonight’s gig: high gain punk and metal, to warm, bassy blues. The push/pull tone control allows for coil tapping and on-the-fly versatility. For players looking for a versatile workhorse with a distinguished look, the S2 Standard 24 is a perfect choice. Includes gig bag.
Satin or Gloss-finish solid mahogany body 25"-scale mahogany Pattern Regular neck with 24-fret rosewood fingerboard Dual PRS 85/15 humbuckers with coil tap on push/pull tone knob Patented PRS tremolo bridge, PRS locking low-mass tuners
Get the PRS that's right for you. Order today.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Satin or Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Pattern regular
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 25 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Satin or Gloss
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 10 in.
- Fret size: Medium
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width/Material: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm) PRS Proprietary
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: 85/15 S
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: 85/15 S
- Brand: PRS
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: Push/pull tone control
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: Yes
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: PRS tremolo
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: PRS low mass locking
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Gig bag
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.