- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
PRS S2 Studio Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- #L13189 000001000 L13189000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The S2 Studio takes the Standard 22 platform into new sonic territory with a single/single/hum pickup configuration and updated switching system. Thi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A classic with added versatility.
The S2 Studio takes the Standard 22 platform into new sonic territory with a single/single/hum pickup configuration and updated switching system.
This versatile setup allows for a whole new scope of sounds that are only possible with a three pickup guitar, whether you’re looking for punchy singlecoils, vintage scooped tones, or the chunky kick of a bridge humbucker (that can still be split to singlecoils via the push/pull tone knob for a three single coil set up).
With seven combinations in all, the S2 Studio covers classic tones but maintains a unique voice making it a perfect studio guitar. Includes gig bag.
Position One: Treble humbucker (Treble singlecoil with push/
pull tone control in up position)
Position Two: Treble humbucker and middle singlecoil
Position Three: Treble humbucker and Bass singlecoil P
Position Four: Middle singlecoil and Bass singlecoil
Position Five: Bass singlecoil
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Pattern regular
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 25 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 10 in.
- Fret size: Medium
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.656 in. (42 mm)
- Configuration: HSS
- Neck: Type-D singlecoil
- Middle: Type-D singlecoil
- Bridge: Starla treble
- Brand: PRS
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: Push/pull tone control
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 5-way
- Coil tap or split: Coil split
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: PRS tremolo
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: PRS locking
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Gig bag
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Own this affordable and versatile PRS. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.