- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
PRS S2 Vela Semi-Hollow Satin Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L71173 000002000 L71173000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The S2 Vela Semi-Hollow is a vintage-inspired guitar with loads of personality and tonal textures. The Vela boasts a contemporary offset body s...Click To Read More About This Product
A hollowbody as only PRS can do
The S2 Vela Semi-Hollow is a vintage-inspired guitar with loads of personality and tonal textures. The Vela boasts a contemporary offset body shape, and the addition of a semi-hollow body and satin nitro finish gives
the Vela added attitude and resonance with a truly addictive feel.
Its pickguard-loaded electronics feature a PRS DS_01 pickup in the bridge, providing a bright, punky tone and the PRS-Designed Type-D single coil in the neck that gives the Vela some noteworthy bite. The coil-tap on the tone
control allows the bridge pickup to split to singlecoils, providing a balanced tone that will cut through the mix with style.
Anchoring this guitar is the PRS plate-style bridge with two saddles that were designed to compensate for
intonation. This bridge harkens back to Paul’s early designs and traditional bass plate-style bridges, but is top-loading for easy restringing. Like the bridge found on Paul’s Guitar and some Private Stock models, PRS’s plate-style bridge features brass saddles and an aluminum plate for maximum tonal sustain.
- Cutaway | Double cutaway
- Body Finish | Satin
- Orientation | Right Handed
- Neck Shape | Pattern regular
- Fretboard | Rosewood
- Neck Wood | Mahogany
- Scale Length | 25"
- Number of Frets | 22
- Neck Finish | Satin
- Tuning Machines | PRS S2 locking
- Number of Strings | 6 String
- Case | Gig Bag
- Country of Origin | United States
Call or click to order today
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.