- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
PRS SE A50E Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L51595 000001000 L51595000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The PRS SE A50E pairs maple back and sides with a solid spruce top for stunning warmth and depth. When matched with PRS hybrid“X”/Classical bracing, ...Click To Read More About This Product
Made for the stage with a cutaway and Fishman electronics.
The PRS SE A50E pairs maple back and sides with a solid spruce top for stunning warmth and depth. When matched with PRS hybrid“X”/Classical bracing, which allows the top to freely vibrate and project, the SE A50E has an uncommon 3-dimensional character for a maple back and side guitar. The Angelus Cutaway body shape delivers comfort and playability, well suited for picking and fingerstyle playing.
Plugged in, the Fishman GT1 pick up system delivers dynamic, organic tone and allows players to easily take this guitar from rehearsal to the stage. This electronics system features an undersaddle pickup and soundhole mounted preamp with easy-to-access volume and tone controls.
Additional high-quality features include a solid spruce top, ebony fretboard and bridge, bone nut and saddle, as well as PRS trademark bird inlays and headstock design. All PRS SE acoustics ship with a high-quality hardshell case
Trust PRS to make a great performance guitar. Order today.
- Cutaway: Single
- Top wood: Solid Spruce
- Back & sides: Maple
- Bracing pattern: Hybrid X classical
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Nut width: Bone
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fishman GT1
- Configuration: Undersaddle transducer
- Preamp EQ: 1-band
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Bridge: Ebony
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Tonewoods
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: China
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.