- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
PRS SE Santana Singlecut Trem Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L48419 000001000 L48419000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The SE Santana Singlecut Trem pays tribute to Santana’s one-off gold leaf Private Stock PRS. Modelled after the workhorse gold leaf guitar that Carlo...Click To Read More About This Product
An affordable version of the iconic PRS Santana guitar.
The SE Santana Singlecut Trem pays tribute to Santana’s one-off gold leaf Private Stock PRS. Modelled after the workhorse gold leaf guitar that Carlos plays on stage, the SE version of this special instrument began when Santana heard the 2018 Paul’s Guitar TCI pickups.
Impressed with their tone, Santana requested a set of those pickups without the coil taps, and from there, TCI “S” pickups were born. Wanting to capture their full-range tone in a special model, Santana and Paul looked to Santana’s personal instruments and choose the gold leaf Singlecut.
Additional features include the classic Santana/PRS combination of a 24.5” scale length, 24 frets, and a tremolo bridge, the SE Santana Singlecut Trem, providing two full octaves with the comfort of a shorter-scale guitar. Includes gig bag.
When I think of PRS I think of impeccable integrity! Right out of the case, the guitar looks and feels incredible, but for me it is about the sound, resonance, vibration that allows me to take flight with every note. The SE Santana Singlecut Trem has a range and universal tone that delivers with power and clarity, allowing you to find your own voice in your heart’s music. It is an honor to add this beautiful guitar to the PRS SE line that I helped start so many years ago. We invite you to spread your wings and find your voice with this beautiful instrument!” said Carlos Santana.
- Mahogany body in special Egyptian Gold finish
- Set mahogany neck with wide-fat profile and rosewood fingerboard
- Dual PRS TCI "S" Bass and Treble pickups with master volume and tone
- Chrome hardware features PRS patented tremolo and PRS tuners
Grab this special guitar. Order today.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Wide fat
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.5 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 10 in.
- Fret size: Medium
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Birds
- Nut width: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: TCI “S” Bass
- Bridge: TCI “S” Treble
- Brand: PRS
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: PRS Patented Tremolo
- Tuning machines: PRS-Designed Tuners
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics, Body finish
- Case: Gig bag
- Country of origin: South Korea
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.