- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
PRS Special Semi-Hollow Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L28786 000004000 L28786000004000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The PRS Special Semi-Hollow Limited Edition guitar offers players a versatile hum/single/hum configuration with two PRS 58/15 MT (Multi-Tap) humbucke...Click To Read More About This Product
Unique electronics make this Limited Edition PRS Semi-hollow extra versatile.
The PRS Special Semi-Hollow Limited Edition guitar offers players a versatile hum/single/hum configuration with two PRS 58/15 MT (Multi-Tap) humbuckers and a PRS Narrowfield middle pickup. The 58/15 MT’s offer all the tone of the originals while compensating for volume loss when split to single coils. The Narrowfield pickup delivers the bite of a single coil – without the hum but with plenty of clarity and punch. Paired with a 5-Way blade switch and two mini-toggles that tap the humbuckers, this guitar can handle myriad sounds and styles, and the semi-hollow body with single f-hole provides a welcome airiness and depth to the guitar’s tone. The foundation of this guitar is very much like a Custom 22 – maple top, mahogany back, 22-fret 25” scale length mahogany neck, rosewood fretboard, Phase III tuners, and PRS Gen III patented tremolo – but the versatile electronics truly carry it to new sonic territory.
Musician's Friend Private Reserve Guitars are your gateway to some of the world's most exclusive, hand-built, custom and semi-custom instruments. This carefully curated collection of spectacular guitars and basses contains many extremely limited-edition and unique one-off instruments that you won't find anywhere else. The world's major custom shops are represented here, as well as many top-flight small builders and individual luthiers. Our PRG associates are specially trained to provide you with detailed information about any guitar in the collection, so you can be sure you're choosing the special instrument that's perfect for you. Call now, and have the instrument of your dreams in your hands as soon as tomorrow.
- Special builds from the world's finest builders
- Premium tonewoods, electronics and features
- Call for complete details on this special instrument
- Ask about financing options for purchase
Call your gear advisor for complete details.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.