- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
RainSong Black Ice Series BIJM1000N2 Graphite Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H70647 000000000 H70647000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Rainsong Black Ice Series BIJM1000N2 Graphite Acoustic-Electric Guitar embodies Artistry. Each instrument is unique. The soundboard on each guita...Click To Read More About This Product
Meticulously crafted to be unique in design and unique in tone.
The Rainsong Black Ice Series BIJM1000N2 Graphite Acoustic-Electric Guitar embodies Artistry. Each instrument is unique. The soundboard on each guitar is meticulously crafted to achieve an aesthetically pleasing appearance without overbuilding it. Each soundboard is individually conceived so every guitar is unique. Unique in design and unique in tone.
How do you describe RainSong's JM? Three words: loud, loud, and loud. This is the largest body RainSong builds. The sheer size, combined with the attributes of Projection Tuned Layering make the JM one of the loudest acoustic guitars on the planet. But the JM is not just about power. The narrow waist and some layering refinements specific to the Jumbo soundboard give the JM some real fingerstyle grace. The guitar is strong, but impeccably balanced, with bass, mids and trebles distinct, clear and loud.
The N2 neck is a result of an extensive, long-term collaboration with the renowned artist Steve Miller and Master Luthier John Bolin. The neck design is based on a modified "U" profile that has been popular in guitars since the 1950s. While the N2 has a substantial feel, it is ergonomically sound and actually results in better transfer of string vibration energy to the soundboard. The N2 features a truss rod that is accessible from the head stock. Graphite does not warp or bow with changes in humidity and temperature. The purpose of a truss rod in the N2 is to allow customization of the relief to suit individual preferences. Includes case.
- All-graphite "Black Ice" soundboard crafted using RainSong's Projection Tuned Layering technique
- No soundboard braces
- Abalone rosette
- All-graphite body with no body braces
- All-graphite N2 neck and composite fingerboard fabricated using RainSong's Performance Shape Casting as a single piece
- Adjustable truss rod
- Custom mother-of-pearl sharks
- Tusq nut, saddle
- Mother-of-pearl inlaid Tusq bridgepins
- Customized hardshell case
- UV protective, high-gloss, clear urethane finish
Enjoy this resonant guitar with surprising tone. Order today.
- Depth at end-pin: 5"
- Lower bout: 17"
- Body Length: 21"
- Neck width at nut: 1.75"
- Scale length: 25.4"
- Tuning machines: Chrome plated custom Gotohs with 1:18 gear ratio
- Sidemounted preamp
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.