- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
RainSong Classic Series WS1000N2 Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- J10899 000001000 J10899000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The WS1000N2 is a wonderfully versatile guitar. Combining the best qualities of large and small-bodied guitars, it is ideally suited for a variety of...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Graphite body for excellent projection and cutaway for excellent playability, with solid electronics for...well, you get it.
The WS1000N2 is a wonderfully versatile guitar. Combining the best qualities of large and small-bodied guitars, it is ideally suited for a variety of musical situations. A large, deep chamber gives the WS1000N2 strong projection and rich bass. The narrow waist and tight upper bout allow for a ringing treble, good balance and clear definition of individual notes. Overall, the WS1000N2 is impeccably balanced. The shapely curves and light weight make the WS1000N2 a comfortable guitar to cradle or stand with. The extra deep cutaway encourages playing up the fretboard. And a sidemounted preamp lets you plug in and hear it through your amp with great clarity.
The N2 neck is a result of an extensive, long-term collaboration with the renowned artist Steve Miller and Master Luthier John Bolin. The neck design is based on a modified "U" profile that has been popular in guitars since the 1950s. While the N2 has a substantial feel that is ergonomically sound and actually results in better transfer of string vibration energy to the soundboard. The N2 features a truss rod that is accessible from the head stock. Graphite does not warp or bow with changes in humidity and temperature. The purpose of a truss rod in the N2 is to allow customization of the relief to suit individual preferences.
- All-graphite body
- All-graphite soundboard crafted using RainSong's Projection Tuned Layering technique
- All-graphite neck
- No soundboard or body braces
- One-piece composite fingerboard fabricated using RainSong's Performance Shape Casting
- Sidemounted preamp with tuner
- Adjustable truss rod
- Scale length: 25.4"
- Depth at end-pin: 5"
- Lower bout: 15.75"
- Body Length: 19.5"
- Neck width at nut: 1.75"
- Chrome-plated Gotohs tuners with 1:18 gear ratio
- Custom shark inlays
- Tusq nut, saddle and bridgepins
- Abalone rosette
- UV protective, high-gloss, clear urethane
- Includes customized hardshell case
Order this one-of-a-kind guitar today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.