- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
RainSong Concert Series CO-WS1005NS Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Product J07200
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
A new listening experience for the player that accentuates the sparkling trebles and the full bass, CO-WS1005NS is especially well-suited for al...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
6-string full-body cutaway acoustic-electric featuring the N2 neck and an offset soundhole.
A new listening experience for the player that accentuates the sparkling trebles and the full bass, CO-WS1005NS is especially well-suited for alternate tunings.
The CO-WS1005NS, like all the other members of the Concert Series, has an all-graphite body and a unidirectional carbon soundboard. Unique to this model is the offset soundhole and the 12-fret, short scale (24.9") neck.
Unidirectional carbon mimics the tight grain of a fine spruce. These soundboards are the lightest built by RainSong - which explains their responsiveness and warm tone.
The neck of the CO-WS1005NS joins the body at the 12th fret rather than the 14th fret. This moves the bridge back on the soundboard towards the center of the lower bout resulting in improved sonic energy transmission from the strings to the soundboard and enhanced bass response. The soundhole of the CO-WS1005NS is located on the player's side of the upper bout. The proximity to the player's ear produces a sense of increased volume. The reduced size of the soundhole combined with the uninterrupted larger vibrating surface of the soundboard accentuates the highs and the lows relative to the mids.
Like all RainSongs, the CO-WS1005NS uses Projection Tuned Layering for the crystal detail, warmth and volume of the classic carbon sound. All-composite construction means a robust instrument that can withstand variations in humidity and temperatures.
Top-of-the-line sidemounted preamp with a built-in tuner makes the CO-WS1005NS a stage-ready instrument.
The CO-WS1005NS has a clear high-gloss UV protective polyurethane finish.
- All-graphite body
- No body braces
- All-graphite NS neck and composite fingerboard fabricated using RainSong's Performance Shape Casting as a single piece
- Adjustable truss rod
- Custom shark inlays
- All-graphite Unidirectional Carbon soundboard crafted using RainSong's Projection Tuned Layering technique
- No soundboard braces
- Abalone rosette
- Chrome-plated Gotoh tuners with 1:18 gear ratio
- Quality side mounted preamp
- Tusq nut, saddle and bridgepins
- UV protective, high-gloss, clear urethane
- Customized hardshell case
Try something different with this Rainsong all-graphite guitar. Order today!
- Depth at end-pin: 5"
- Lower bout: 15.8"
- Body Length: 19.5"
- Neck width at nut: 1.75"
- Scale length: 24.9"
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.