- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
RainSong Studio Series S-OM1000N2 Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Product H71602
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The RainSong Studio Series S-OM1000N2 Acoustic-Electric Guitar is the smallest and most refined of all RainSong shapes. It is their most comfortable ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Intimate orchestra body and Steve Miller approved N2 neck.
The RainSong Studio Series S-OM1000N2 Acoustic-Electric Guitar is the smallest and most refined of all RainSong shapes. It is their most comfortable and intimate guitar, with an immediacy of presence that makes it a favorite with the coffee house crowd. The treble, already a breathtaking attribute of RainSongs, and the carbon sound are simply sublime in this little guitar. A crystal bell clarity, balance, superb separation of individual notes, and an expansive dynamic range make the OM one of their most individually expressive guitars.
Because of Projection Tuned Layering, the OM is capable of strong projection. It won't rattle windows like the Jumbo or the Dreadnought, but the OM, when driven, packs a lot of power and punch for a small bodied guitar.
The N2 neck is a result of an extensive, long-term collaboration with the renowned artist Steve Miller and Master Luthier John Bolin. The neck design is based on a modified "U" profile that has been popular in guitars since the 1950s. The N2 has a substantial feel that is ergonomically sound and results in better transfer of string vibration energy to the soundboard. The N2 features a truss rod that is accessible from the head stock. Graphite does not warp or bow with changes in humidity and temperature. The purpose of a truss rod in the N2 is to allow customization of the relief to suit individual preferences.
Featuring a tough, non-glossy Fine Texture finish, the Studio Series scales back on flashy appointments to deliver the signature RainSong sound and playability in a rugged, road-worthy package. Includes case.
- Soundboard: Carbon/Glass hybrid soundboard crafted using RainSong's Projection Tuned Layering technique. No soundboard braces.
- Body: Carbon/Glass hybrid body. No body braces.
- Neck: All-graphite N2 neck and composite fingerboard fabricated using RainSong's Performance Shape Casting as a single piece. Adjustable truss rod.
- Tuning machines: Chrome plated Gotohs with 1:18 gear ratio
- Electronics: Fishman Prefix+T
- Accessories: Tusq Nut, saddle. MOP inlaid Tusq bridgepins.
- Case: Customized gig bag.
- Finish: UV protective, Fine Texture finish.
- Depth at end-pin: 4.125 inches
- Lower bout: 15.25 inches
- Body Length: 19.5 inches
- Neck width at nut: 1.75 inches
- Scale length: 25.4 inches