- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Recording King Century33 Limited Edition Acoustic Guitar #3
- Write a Review
- #K47090 000001000 K47090000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The acoustic ROC-9-TS Century33 Limited Edition Guitar #3 has a solid spruce top supported by Recording King's Cross Lap Bracing for more projection ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
This solid top 000 body is an ode to a bygone era with beautiful details.
The acoustic ROC-9-TS Century33 Limited Edition Guitar #3 has a solid spruce top supported by Recording King's Cross Lap Bracing for more projection and focused midrange. The bone nut and saddle are rarely found in guitars at this price, and the Century33 ROC-9-TS Limited Edition Guitar #3 has the even frequency response across the tonal spectrum a 000 body is known for - all wrapped up in a look one can't find anywhere else.
Recording King Century33 Set
At the 1933 World's Fair in Chicago, the Century of Progress theme was displayed on products from cars to guitars. Recording King's Century33 models include this guitar, as well as a mandolin (see SKU# K47089) and ukulele (SKU# K47085) – all inspired by the unique designs at that famous Fair.
In the 85 years since that World's Fair, Recording King has been known as a choice for players that desire great value and don’t have to run with the pack. The Century33 Set takes solid tonewoods for great sound and matches them with an unmistakable looking Pearloid Fretboard for a truly unique trio of instruments.
- Straight bridge design
- Pearloid freboard
- Pearloid pickguard
- Limited Edition model
Become a recording king or queen yourself. Order this guitar today.
- Body type: 000
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Solid Sitka spruce
- Back and sides: Whitewood
- Bracing pattern: Cross Lap X
- Body finish: Tobacco Sunburst
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Thin C
- Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Fingerboard: Aged white pearloid
- Neck wood: Maple
- Scale length: 25.4 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Deep brown stain
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Headstock overlay: Aged white pearloid
- Tuning machines: Nickel with ivory button
- Bridge: Ovangkol
- Saddle and nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features:
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: Truss rod tool, printed box
- Country of origin: China
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear