- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Recording King RNJ-16 Century Jubilee Troubador Acoustic Guitar
- Product 423804
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Troubadour acoustic guitar is built with the same care and attention to detail as all Recording King instruments. The Troubadour RNJ-16 was desig...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Celebrate American heritage with the Jubilee Troubadour acoustic guitar.
The Troubadour acoustic guitar is built with the same care and attention to detail as all Recording King instruments. The Troubadour RNJ-16 was designed based on the classic Nick Lucas-style guitars of the 1920's.
To achieve the classic Recording King tone, the acoustic guitar's top is made of solid Sitka spruce and voiced with hand-shaped, fully scalloped x-bracing.
The back and sides are made from mahogany. The 4-1/2" extra-deep guitar body helps to add significant volume and bass for players looking for full, round tone and projection. The "C" profile neck of the Recording King Troubadour RNJ-16's is mahogany with dot inlay on the rosewood fretboard.
With a classic 1-11/16" nut width, a truly historic scale length of 24-3/4" and a bone nut and saddle, the Recording King Troubadour acoustic guitar has been carefully assembled to fit vintage specifications down to every last detail.
- Model: RNJ-16
- Body shape: troubadour
- Top material: solid AA-grade Sitka spruce
- Back material: mahogany
- Side material: mahogany
- Top bracing pattern: X-bracing
- Top braces: hand-shaped scalloped spruce
- Neck material: mahogany
- Neck profile: "C"
- Neck joint: hand-cut dovetail
- Fretboard material: rosewood
- Frets: 20 (14 open)
- Scale length: 24-3/4"
- Nut width: 1-11/16"
- Nut material: bone
- Headstock overlay: black
- Headstock inlay: crown and block
- Tuning machines: Grover butterbean
- Body binding: white
- Rosette: white/black/white with bound soundhole
- Top purfling: black/white
- Fretboard inlays: mother-of-pearl dot
- Fretboard binding: white
- Bridge material: rosewood
- Bridge shape: straight
- Saddle: bone
- Bridge pins and endpin: ivory color
- Finish: polyurethane, vintage sunburst