- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Recording King RNJ-17 Greenwich Village Acoustic Guitar
- Product H87218
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
In the spirit of one of the most famous œlost guitars in history, the Greenwich Village has loads of vintage vibe and tone. With an extra-deep body,...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A compact guitar with a solid spruce top and surprising depth of tone.
In the spirit of one of the most famous œlost guitars in history, the Greenwich Village has loads of vintage vibe and tone. With an extra-deep body, 13-fret neck joint and classic Recording King headstock, this guitar honors both Golden Age film troubadours like Nick Lucas and historic folk singers from the 1960'. The 4-1/2 deep body gives it extra projection, the 13-fret neck and bridge placement makes for perfect resonance across all registers, and the 25.4 dreadnought scale length gives it added punch and volume.
The Greenwich Village comes with a solid Sitka top and Rosewood back and sides. The 1-3/4 bone nut is perfectly comfortable for fingerpicking or strumming and both Greenwich Village models come with a traditional firestripe pickguard and Bell Flower and Diamond fretboard inlay for an added touch of classic style.
- Compact body size with extra depth
- X-braced solid sitka spruce top
- Rosewood back and sides
- Mahogany neck with thin C profile and rosewood fingerboard
- Bone nut and compensated saddle
- Grover tuning machines
Enjoy beautiful sound and excellent build quality with your next guitar. Order today.
- Body Shape: Small Body, Deep
- Top Material: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back Material: Rosewood
- Side Material: Rosewood
- Top Bracing Pattern: X-Braced
- Top Braces: Sitka Spruce, Scalloped
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: Thin C
- Neck Joint: Dovetail
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- # Of Frets Clear: 13
- # Of Frets Total: 20
- Nut Material:
- Nut Width: 1-3/4"
- Headstock Overlay: Black
- Headstock Inlay: Recording King Classic
- Tuning Machines: Grover V138N
- Body Binding: Ivory
- Rosette: 5-Ply
- Top Purfling: White/Black/White
- Fretboard Inlays: Bell Flower and Diamond
- Fretboard Binding: Ivory
- Bridge Material: Rosewood
- Bridge Shape: Straight
- Saddle: Bone, Compensated
- Bridge Pins & Endpin: Ivory
- Pickguard: Firestripe
- Finish: Natural Gloss
- Electronics: None