- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Reverend Airwave 12 String Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- #J38424 000004000 J38424000004000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Reverend Airwave 12 String Electric Guitar has some interesting features that make it playable and easy to tune. The bridge is fully intonat...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Larger than life tone and style, not larger than life problems.
The Reverend Airwave 12 String Electric Guitar has some interesting features that make it playable and easy to tune. The bridge is fully intonateable for all 12 strings – independently – chords are always in tune and sound sweeter than you’d expect. Locking tuners keep it tuning tight. The wide nut provides spacing for the extra strings, and the shorter 24-3/4” scale length provides lower string tension. Easier chording means it’s easier to get that shimmer. Case sold separately.
We design our own proprietary custom pickups, to achieve the best tonal match with our instruments. Reverend pickups are also specifically designed for each position, for balanced volume and tone when switching.
A thumbwheel under the tuner pushes a steel pin up through the post, locking the string in place for exceptional tuning stability and super-fast string changes.
Fully adjustable bridge
Chords stay in tune and sound sweeter because this bridge allows independent intonation for each of the 12 strings.
This passive bass roll-off is great for tightening up the low end, or re-voicing the pickups. It can make a humbucker sound like a single-coil, or give a P-90 that classic twang. Variable pickup voicing at your fingertips!
1-3/4" wide graphite nut
We use a graphite impregnated nut on all Reverend instruments. Graphite reduces friction, allowing the strings to easily slide through the nut slots, improving tuning stability. The wide nut provides proper spacing for the extra strings, making it easier to play.
Five-piece korina and walnut neck
Multiple layers make the neck extra stong, and able to withstand the pressure of twelve stripngs, yet the Korina means the neck is lightweight.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Semi-hollow or chambered body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Solid Spruce
- Body wood: Laminated Korina
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Oval medium
- Neck wood: 5-piece Korina/walnut
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Pearl block
- Nut width: 1.75" (44.45mm)
- Configuration: SS
- Neck: CP90
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: CP90
- Brand: Reverend
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Not applicable
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: Bass contour
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: 6-saddle string through body
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Pin-Lock
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 12-string
- Special features: Pickups
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: South Korea
Grab this impressive 12-string. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.