- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Reverend Double Agent W Maple Fingerboard Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- #L19831 000001000 L19831000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The sweet and sassy sound of a neck P-90 meets up with a muscular bridge humbucker for a unique blend of sonic textures in the Reverend Double Agent ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A unique blend of tones in a standout guitar.
The sweet and sassy sound of a neck P-90 meets up with a muscular bridge humbucker for a unique blend of sonic textures in the Reverend Double Agent W. Equipped with Revererend's singular bass contour and a whamm-o-licious Wilkinson dual-fulcrum tremolo bridge, the resonant solid korina body and roasted maple neck, capped with a matching roasted maple fretboard, offer up a flexible range of tones destined to capture the imagination while producing beautiful music.
- Gloss-finish solid korina body
- 25.5" scale bolt-on roasted maple neck with 22-fret, 12"-radius roasted maple fretboard
- Custom Reverend HA5 bridge humbucker and 9A5 neck single-coil, 3-way switch, bass contour
- Wilkinson WV550 IIK with Vari-claw tremolo claw, Reverend Pin-lock tuners
Make your unique statement. Order your Double Agent W today.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Korina
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Medium oval
- Neck wood: Roasted maple
- Joint: Bolt-on 6-bolt neckplate
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Roasted maple
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm) Synthetic bone
- Configuration: HS
- Neck: 9A5 Neck
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: HA5 Bridge
- Brand: Reverend
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: Bass contour
- Control layout: Volume, tone, bass contour
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Wilkinson WV550 IIK Vari-claw tremolo claw
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Pin-Lock
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: South Korea
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.