- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Richmond by Godin Empire Electric Guitar
- J08725 000001000 J08725000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Empire features a 24.75" scale, two Custom Godin humbuckers or two Godin Kingpin P90 single-coil pickups (mahogany model only). Pickups are house...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Retro style and packed with tonal punch.
The Empire features a 24.75" scale, two Custom Godin humbuckers or two Godin Kingpin P90 single-coil pickups (mahogany model only). Pickups are housed in a single cutaway solid body with a silverleaf maple center and poplar wings or the solid mahogany body of the Empire mahogany HG. The pickups are controlled by separate volume and tone knobs, along with a 3-way toggle switch.
The Empire' bolt-on mahogany neck features the worn in feel of an Ergocut rosewood fingerboard for an incredibly comfortable playing experience. These retro rockets are finished off with high-ratio tuning machines, a chrome wraparound bridge and black pickguard. Includes Deluxe gig bag.
Single cutaway solid body with silverleaf maple center and poplar wings (Black model) or the solid mahogany body (Sunburst and Mahogany models)
Bolt-on mahogany neck
Ergocut rosewood fingerboard
Two Custom Godin humbuckers (Black model) or two Godin Kingpin P90 single-coil pickups (Sunburst and Mahogany models)
Volume, tone and 3-way toggle switch
High-ratio tuning machines
Chrome wraparound bridge
Includes Deluxe gig bag
Grab this stylish bargain from our friends in Quebec. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.