- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Rickenbacker 360/12C63 C Series 12-String Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- #513664 0000780001801684 5136640000780001801684
It's precisely the same great-playing and sounding guitar that George Harrison made so famous, complete with double-bound body, trapeze tailpiece and...Click To Read More About This Product
Email for Price:
The manufacturer of this product has asked us not to publish our current selling price. Please email our customer service team for the guaranteed lowest price on this item.
6-Month* financing available.
An exact replica of the world's most popular electric 12-string.
It's precisely the same great-playing and sounding guitar that George Harrison made so famous, complete with double-bound body, trapeze tailpiece and unique Rickenbacker 12-string headstock. This is the guitar that provided the soundtrack to some of the most memorable music of the '60s and beyond. It matches the 1963 version in every detail with the full sound we all love. Includes hardshell case.
Matches the the 1963 version in every detail
Unique Rickenbacker 12-piece headstock
Own the sound of the '60s. Order today.
No. Frets: 21
Scale Length: 62.9 cm (24 3/4'')
Neck Width at Nut: 41.4 mm (1.63'')
Neck Width at 12th Fret: 49.05 mm (1 .931'')
Crown Radius: 18.4 cm (7 1/4'')
Body Wood: Maple
Neck Wood: Maple
Fingerboard Wood: Rosewood
Weight: 3.6 kg (8.0 lbs.)
Overall Length: 101 cm (39 3/4'')
Overall Width: 38.1 cm (15'')
Overall Depth: 38.1 mm (1 1/2'')
Neck Bindin:g Yes
Fret Marker Style: Triangle pale white
Bridge: 6-way split saddle
Neck Type: Set-in
No. of Pickups: 2
Type of Pickups: Vintage Single Coil Toaster Top
Output Type: Parallel Mono
Machine Heads: Deluxe Vintage repro
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.