- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Riversong Guitars Soulstice Series Deluxe Grand Auditorium Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- #K46190 000000000 K46190000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
West Coast Sitka Spruce top, Chillakwian maple back and sides, and a walnut fretboard make the Soulstice Series Grand Deluxe Auditorium Acoustic-Elec...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
All-Canadian tonewoods, special side soundhole for better monitoring, warm Harvest Burst finish, and B-Band electronics.
West Coast Sitka Spruce top, Chillakwian maple back and sides, and a walnut fretboard make the Soulstice Series Grand Deluxe Auditorium Acoustic-Electric guitar sound great. Being made of 100% Canadian woods means that this guitar represents the hometown and Riversong factory home of Kamloops BC, Canada. An easy-playing composite neck and a upgraded version of their special neck system make this a beautiful looking, sounding and playing guitar. The Deluxe model comes with a B-Band T65 preamp system which gives you a 3-band EQ, phase and notch filters, and a chromatic tuner. The Soulstice Series Deluxe Acoustic-Electric is finished with a gloss ebony top and satin black back and sides with a satin finish neck.
Pushing boundaries and finding their roots is what the Riversong Guitars Soulstice Series is all about. Two years in the making, this series feature a new composite neck with a fused wooden fretboard (your tech will love this!). This neck offers great stability, a lower resonant pitch and due to the strength of the material allows for a smaller neck joint. The neck system is “hidden” within the guitar giving it a very traditional look, all with a big round sound with the same neck angle adjustments that have made Riversong Guitars famous. The Soulstice Series has a top bracing system that dramatically opens up the sound of its Grand Auditorium shape and the back has a proprietary “X” brace to distribute the energy axially along the back. Their is a soundhole in the side for player monitoring and extended bandwidth sound, coupled with the soundhole Diffuser disc, to balance string to string sound and dramatically reduce the wolf note common on all acoustic Instruments.
- Maple leaf inlays
- Tusq pins
- Maple rosette
- D'Addario EXP 16 strings
- Harvest Burst finish
- B-Band T65 electronics
Order this cool-looking Canadian export today.
- Body type: Grand Auditorium
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Solid Sitka spruce
- Back and sides: Solid Chiliakwian maple
- Bracing pattern: Not specified
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C custom oval
- Nut width: 1.65 in. (42 mm)
- Fingerboard: Walnut
- Neck wood: Composite fibre
- Scale length: 25 in.
- Number of frets: 24
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: B-Band
- Configuration: Sidemounted preamp
- Preamp EQ: 3-band
- Feedback filter: Notch, phase
- Tuner: Yes, Chromatic
- Headstock overlay: Mahogany
- Tuning machines: Die-cast nicikel
- Bridge: Carbon fiber
- Saddle and nut: Tusq
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features: None
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Canada
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.