- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Riversong Guitars Tradition 1 Performer Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K46230 000000000 K46230000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Introduced in 2014, the Tradition 1 Performer has had great reviews from industry magazines like Vintage Guitar (Aug. 2015) “Fat and Clean” and Acous...Click To Read More About This Product
Hand-built from Englemann spruce and wild cherry for excellent dynamic range.
Introduced in 2014, the Tradition 1 Performer has had great reviews from industry magazines like Vintage Guitar (Aug. 2015) “Fat and Clean” and Acoustic Magazine (Feb. 2016) “Sound Quality – Superb, almost faultless”. The unique combination of woods gives the Trad 1 great dynamic range that blooms well up and down the neck. Big open-sounding chords and tight arpeggios make fingerstyle or strummers feel at home. The integrated tone ring around the entire top, opens up the tone and breaks up the structure around the edges for a beautifully balanced and resonant tone. This guitar is very light and responsive – great for the “lead” acoustic player. The Tradition 1 features a body made of solid wild cherry and a top of solid AAA Engelmann spruce.
Includes hardshell case.
After many years of research and development whilst making conventional acoustic guitars, Mike Miltimore and his team created the all-hand-built Tradition Series Guitars. Encompassing everything that he had learned from his years in his family music store and using outside-of-the-box build construction and structure, this multi-award-winning line of progressive guitars is turning heads with amazing balanced tone. Critical control of action, intonation, even volume and tone make the Riversong Tradition Series a player’s delight.
- Side monitor soundhole
- One-piece maple neck
- EZ action adjustment
- Straight string pull design
- Graduated maple leaf inlays
- Walnut ring rosette
- D'Addario EXP 16 strings
They may do some things different in Canada, but the great tone this guitar produces will be appreciated everywhere.
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Cutaway: Single
- Top wood: Solid Engelmann spruce
- Back and sides: Solid wild cherry
- Bracing pattern: Not specified
- Body finish: Satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Thin C
- Nut width: 1.653" (42 mm)
- Fingerboard: Walnut
- Neck wood: Maple
- Scale length: 25"
- Number of frets: 24
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fishman
- Configuration: Piezo and mic
- Preamp EQ: 2-band
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: Not specified
- Tuning machines: Die-cast nickel
- Bridge: Walnut
- Saddle and nut: Graph Tech NuBone
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features:
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Canada
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.