- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Rogue RA-090 Dreadnought Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar, Black with Road Runner RR1AG Gig Bag
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J39433 000000000 J39433000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The super-affordable Rogue RA-090 Concert Acoustic-Electric Guitar is an excellent entry-level 25.4" scale guitar with laminate whitewood body and to...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A great introductory acoustic, priced for anyone to afford.
The super-affordable Rogue RA-090 Concert Acoustic-Electric Guitar is an excellent entry-level 25.4" scale guitar with laminate whitewood body and top finished off by a natural black gloss to keep it in peak condition for years. Other features include a single cutaway, nato C-shaped neck, simulated rosewood fingerboard, simulated belly bridge, and an ivory color plastic saddle and nut. Rounding out its fabulous features is an Eden MET-A06 undersaddle pickup system with 3-band EQ and tuner. Includes a RR1AG gig bag.
- Body type: Dreadnought, 14th Fret
- Cutaway: Single-cutaway
- Top wood: Laminate whitewood
- Back & sides: Laminate whitewood
- Bracing pattern: X
- Body finish: Gloss, Black
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C
- Nut width: 1.69" (43mm)
- Fingerboard: Simulated Rosewood
- Neck wood: Nato
- Scale length: 25.4"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Eden
- Configuration: Undersaddle piezo
- Preamp EQ: 3-band
- Feedback filter: Phase
- Tuner: Yes
- Headstock overlay: Black
- Tuning machines: Covered, Nickel
- Bridge: Rosewood Simulated
- Saddle & nut: Ivory Color Plastic
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: None
- Case: Gig Bag
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
Order yours today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.